Monday, June 05, 2006

 

I dreamt of him again..

It has been 1 1/2 years.
I thought i got over him. I am such a loser..
I dreamt of him again.. and it realli affects me.
I dreamt my flight from London to HK on Qantas is having some problems midair,
and is force to take a landing at Singapore airport. (it is not gonna happen, cos singapore is further than HK, i am not stupid. as i say it is a dream.)

I was with my family and i cleared customs without any problem.. (in my dreams, i dun even have to clear custom.)
I was walkin behind Bendermeer road.. and it was like 4 -5 am.
I called him and he picked up the phone after a few rings,. and i told him i am in Singapore.
I wanna meet him.. he seems kinda happy to hear my voice.

Suddenly i jus wake up.. to the reality.
I am in London.

I hacve never slept until that late.. it is like 2 pm now.
I still do miss him.

Glenn
5th june 2006

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?