Sunday, June 18, 2006
I do not wish to forget..
I do not wish to forget, but i am fighting a losing battle.
The day that someone asked you at Happy, 'am I your bf?' You gave such a proud and confirming yes, with you nodding your head away. Though you may not have realise, i was so touched by it. You may not have realise i was peeping at both of ya talking.
I do not wish to forget this memory.. though i feel like crying everytime i thought of that,
I know i still miss you as much as before.
The day that someone asked you at Happy, 'am I your bf?' You gave such a proud and confirming yes, with you nodding your head away. Though you may not have realise, i was so touched by it. You may not have realise i was peeping at both of ya talking.
I do not wish to forget this memory.. though i feel like crying everytime i thought of that,
I know i still miss you as much as before.
