Friday, August 19, 2005

 

It has been a few months..

Read my former journals in the blog,
I am glad i did the right choice in choosing George.

I wrote' I swear to be completely monogamous with him', in actual fact.. i am not very sure what mongamous means.
But i am not going to find it out.

I jus know, before i left, I was totally in love with him, and now, I totally love him. ( if you get what i mean.)
i dunno how many ppl is reading this, but i dun think anyone will. Cos everyone thinks i blog in lj with 'celloboi' as the nick.
Yes.. that's me alright, but that's me as an exterior. As a person everyone sees.
Deep inside my heart, all my thoughts and feelings will be here.

I am not going to tell anyone i am writing here, but if you have found it, you are invited to stay.

I had a dream in the afternoon, I dreamt of George.. for the first time.
The dream goes,
My granny wants to eat some chinese pastries at Chinatown, so i decided to go down to Chinatown.
I called george, i can even picture his workplace.. he spinning music at Happy in my dream,
He said he is working and kinda caught up.
So.. i jus went off by myself.

Nothing big deal right? But i guess it jus hints to me, he is leading his own life now, as i have chose my life to 'went off' to London to study by myself.

George.. I still love you no matter what.. I will come back in a few years time. I will try my best.
You may be attached at that time, or so whatsever, but i will still love you for what u are. I jus want you to be happy, cos i chose to follow my dream to study music instead of being with you.

'Life ends.. but Love doesnt. It jus merely takes a different form.'
Good night dear.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?