Wednesday, August 31, 2005

 

Another day..

Well.. been running ard and not accomplishing anything.
Cello not yet verified..
went down to college to find the letter not ready yet, cos i am not enrolled until next monday
phone died on me.. luckily rene agreed to sign the contract under his name so i can have a new phone and phone line.
I like the W800i Sony ericsson phone so much..
And its orange.. my fav color!

Well saw Sam's blog and he bumped into George at Zouk..well.. today is mambo night.
I did remember the first time we meet was at Zouk.. he was then my drink partner.
I was so so drunk.. he was kinda drunk too..
but he was beside me all the time.. all the time.. trying to take care of me.
Hahaha.. How fate play on our lives..

Melina told me.. that for both of us to be together again.. is like striking a lottery..
and the odds are one against a few millons..
I realli do hope i will strike this 'lottery'..
Cos.. well i have been always lucky in a sense.. I know if i want it very very badly and hope for it..
one day.. jus one day.. we will be together.

i called the singapore embassy, and they have sent me the letter to apply to renounce my spore citizenship.
The chances are very very slim.. but i am giving it a try.
No matter what.. only hope i have now.. is to study hard.. and win an international compeition and gain some fame.. to be recognized and invited back to spore..
It will be a long and tough journey.. but well.. as i say.. fate..

I will be taking jazz cello too..
But for now .. i jus want georgie to be beside me.. hugging me to sleep.. i reallli want to see him..
My tears run dry.. the pain in my heart seems to be lessen, maybe i am gettin use to the pain..
But.. i still miss him like ever before.

George.. wait for me.. i know i am selfish.. but.. i realli do love u. Never before i love someone as much as u.
Sleep tight george and dun drink so much. Muack.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?