Friday, February 11, 2005
Pics
Mel and I , Friends are forever, and diamonds too.. =)

Mel and I

Hmm..

fANTASTIC 4

=) What more can i say?

Mel and I

Hmm..

fANTASTIC 4

=) What more can i say?
Comments:
<< Home
Hey glenn.. why never see you in sch anymore!!!! man... anyways takecare yea? hope ure doing great.. in the mean time stay cool and happy man. chao..!
Hey boy!! I'm in melbourne....settling in pretty alright :) You please take very good care of yourself ok?? I really miss you..... and OI....you post my ugly picture!!!
Anyway, you know I love you darling.....talk to you soon ok?
*muacks*
Mel
Anyway, you know I love you darling.....talk to you soon ok?
*muacks*
Mel
yes.. I post-ED your ugly pic hahha!!
Good to hear that.. hmm kind of miss ya too.. =)
Stay well and happy ok..
Hugz hugz
Post a Comment
Good to hear that.. hmm kind of miss ya too.. =)
Stay well and happy ok..
Hugz hugz
<< Home

