Friday, February 11, 2005

 

Mel I am so sorry..

Lesson dragged on.. by the time i called u at 730, u must be in the waiting lounge..
I am so sorry

Somewhere over the rain, way up high
and the dreams that u dream of.. once in a life time..

Somewhere over the rainbow, blue birds fly
and the dreams that u dream of.. do come true

=)
This song is for u.

I finally broke up. Guess both of us are back to square one, but that doesnt matter much.
The memories are realli so vivd.. in my mind.. 4 yrs pass in a glimpse.. Btw i found the pic we took togehter with hanwei , at National Sailing Club.. gosh.. we look so different.. u in that specs..

Guess u will only reach this a few weeks from now.. Happy Valentine's day.. Hugz.
Study hard.. Remember u will be a famous and good journalist?
Then u will interview me? Hahah!! =)

Our 21st year on Earth both take a great change..
Remember this quote : It dawns on my that my erection is the pathway to death itself
HAHA!!!!

With Love, Glenn

I love u Melina
PS. have a safe journey, and all the best darling

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?