Monday, February 07, 2005
Chinese New Year in 2 days time
At nafa rehearsel..
played some mov. of Madame Butterfly, Puccini..
So many memories.. its this piece that inspire to continue to play the cello.. i still remember vividly the 6 flats, though i still have problems getting in tune..
A picture captures a moment but not a personality, memories captures a timeframe but not a lifetime, but sometimes its worth carrying this load of memories.. this is what makes my life unique
Listening to Dry your tears, Afrika remembered the times in Sydney 8 mths back.. it seems like a long time..
It seems like I was at the other side of the rainbow, where blue birds fly.. Such beautiful memories,.. scrolling through the pictures taken, remembered the concerts attended, remembered the beautiful Simpsons blue sky.. the wonderful friends.. the friendly old gentleman at gong who wished me Good Morning when i was jogging..
It seems like yesterday..
Now listening to Lord of the Rings courtesy of Aaron.. haiz.. May, do u still remember the time we were at Sydney Opera House?
I really dream one day we will perform there together.. i still remember ur brown thick padded jacket.. darling harbor eating pancakes.. shopping.. eating fries with chicken salt..I nvr had these anywhere except OZ.. these will all be memories..memories.. I am tearing..
Time flies.. Cello is a yr old liao.. I am also a year older.. Reaching 21..
I thank God for these 20 years of my life, though not always smooth sailing, not always happy, but He has compensate with some beautiful memories.. memories worth carrying to wherever I go.
When I am down and out, I remember there will be friends out there who still love me.. I promise I will be a good cellist.
May, sorry i cant attend ur recital today.. realli sorry.. but glad u did well.
Chinatown will soon be a different one that I see.. Chinese New Year will soon be different also..
Cello lesson tomolo.. tired.. onli 6 hrs of sleep again.. I am falling sick.. throat hurting.. and head trobbing.. stomach kind of unwell too..
played some mov. of Madame Butterfly, Puccini..
So many memories.. its this piece that inspire to continue to play the cello.. i still remember vividly the 6 flats, though i still have problems getting in tune..
A picture captures a moment but not a personality, memories captures a timeframe but not a lifetime, but sometimes its worth carrying this load of memories.. this is what makes my life unique
Listening to Dry your tears, Afrika remembered the times in Sydney 8 mths back.. it seems like a long time..
It seems like I was at the other side of the rainbow, where blue birds fly.. Such beautiful memories,.. scrolling through the pictures taken, remembered the concerts attended, remembered the beautiful Simpsons blue sky.. the wonderful friends.. the friendly old gentleman at gong who wished me Good Morning when i was jogging..
It seems like yesterday..
Now listening to Lord of the Rings courtesy of Aaron.. haiz.. May, do u still remember the time we were at Sydney Opera House?
I really dream one day we will perform there together.. i still remember ur brown thick padded jacket.. darling harbor eating pancakes.. shopping.. eating fries with chicken salt..I nvr had these anywhere except OZ.. these will all be memories..memories.. I am tearing..
Time flies.. Cello is a yr old liao.. I am also a year older.. Reaching 21..
I thank God for these 20 years of my life, though not always smooth sailing, not always happy, but He has compensate with some beautiful memories.. memories worth carrying to wherever I go.
When I am down and out, I remember there will be friends out there who still love me.. I promise I will be a good cellist.
May, sorry i cant attend ur recital today.. realli sorry.. but glad u did well.
Chinatown will soon be a different one that I see.. Chinese New Year will soon be different also..
Cello lesson tomolo.. tired.. onli 6 hrs of sleep again.. I am falling sick.. throat hurting.. and head trobbing.. stomach kind of unwell too..
