Friday, January 21, 2005
Mel & Glenn
2001
Place- CJC
People-Mel & Glenn
Age-Both 16
What Happened- They become friends
2005
Place-Happy
People-Mel & Glenn
Age- Both 20 (but 21 this year)
What Happened- They are still friends, Close Friends
4 years since the day we met, u in Cresent girls school uniform and I in Manjusri sec uniform.
God.. time passes so so fast, what else can I say.
For year 2005, when both of us reach 21, our lifes will be taking a sudden turn.. We will be so far apart. But as u said, we will still be under the same stars,
So lets make our friendship last as long as the stars that keep on shining.
Friends Forever
Freak!! I look so gone and ugly.. (MEL FORCE ME TO PUT THIS IN!!)
Place- CJC
People-Mel & Glenn
Age-Both 16
What Happened- They become friends
2005
Place-Happy
People-Mel & Glenn
Age- Both 20 (but 21 this year)
What Happened- They are still friends, Close Friends
4 years since the day we met, u in Cresent girls school uniform and I in Manjusri sec uniform.
God.. time passes so so fast, what else can I say.
For year 2005, when both of us reach 21, our lifes will be taking a sudden turn.. We will be so far apart. But as u said, we will still be under the same stars,
So lets make our friendship last as long as the stars that keep on shining.
Friends Forever
Freak!! I look so gone and ugly.. (MEL FORCE ME TO PUT THIS IN!!)
